Saturday, November 14, 2009

Apocalypse

15th November 2009, Sunday, 2.00 AM

After enter the Son of the Sea, Apocalypse is risng,

Today, at 1200, I woke up from my fantasy dream, feeling lucky today, text text text, Mirul, Faliiq and Maxis. Hit the shower and get ready for the day, text text text, Faiq and Nurman ; Weh, da gerak ke ? Then, palau mereka sebentarrr, malas lyn. Siapsiap, "Dad, hantar ?" Said me. "Hmm, okay, boring pun duduk rumah" Said daddy. Otw, tgk ramai gilaa, what the fuck mann, diorang tak pegi Fly Fm Anni. ke,

Kfc, mkn bersama Faiq and Nurman, blakang table sorang ni, comel :D Kwn dia lg comel :D Afterthat, beli present Nurman's mom, "I love youuu...."(Joey Tribianni)
Next stop, Sg Wang, searching for the Naughty Shop:D Found it and malu nk masuk, brother sana usya panass, Nurman masuk je, mampus laa,
Then, Jumpa FarahSANARA, snap snap ! NZL Vs Bahrain for World Qup Qualifiers, NZL won 1-0, what a dissapoinment for Bahrain's fan.
Pavillion again, nampak Melia and El Fira, Melia comel :D El pendek, aha,
After an hour, Faiq's father pick us up and sent me back home, what a day, 3 dude, no where to go, photos will be uploaded or posted as soon as Farah upload it on Myspace.

(BRUTAL BREAKDOWN !!!)

Balik, pegi makan, online, Unreal Tournament makes me feel dizzy :S

Present : "21st Century Breakdown" by Greenday is playing, Farmville, harvesting, chatting with Syazwan, So here I am, now, infront of my keyboard, typing, boredd.

That's all for today's update, will continue whenever I want,

P/S : Al Fatihah to Amirul's Grandmother ): It was a sad day for Amirul, relax bro !

No comments:

Post a Comment