Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Headbanger Dudes !

Brutal Legend is a kick-ass game ! Try it ! Available on Xbox 360 and PS3

On 6th December, I lost my phone -_- fuck man ! Now, been waiting for a new one, I wonder when, hmmm....I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky, HEH. Time goes so fast, feels like baru 2 minggu cuti -_-" Nwayy, I miss my friends ): I miss Aiza, HAHA. Start's this week, I'm back on board ! Hell yeah ! I got a giant poster of Paramore and a A4 size poster of Hayley Williams <3 I love you Hayley ! AHA

It's 2 in the morning, present time, chatting with Ammar and Lapan, watching Kurozu Zero, what an awesome movie la, Tamao Serizawa vs Takiya Genji, wah wah ! Gempak gempak. On the 6th, Ammar and I jamm only form 15 minutes, cool kan ?! Hm, cool ! Em dip ! Tomorrow nk replace sim card, haihh, mls nyaa, but nk jumpe Faiq, Nwayy, tht's all for now, to be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment