Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Save the Mother Earth !

You know I'm sorry if this is hard for you to take,
But a lot of it just needs saying,
and I don't see anyone else out there,
giving out this message,
and if I don't do this, Who's gonna do it ?
And maybe, if someone hears these words,
maybe the whole world gets round and listens,
to what I'm sayin', and maybe we have a chance.
Because I don't wanna see another child crying,
I don't wanna see another dog, dyin' in the streets,
I can't see another homeless man, because it doesn't seem right to me,
He's got a home, and he's not got a home,
What's the point in that ?
Why can't we all just get together, in one big home,
and if I was in Government,
Then I'd Government things much more differentlier,
because it ain't the best way to government things,
So there's poor people everywhere,
You know I would just be sittin' alone,
Thinkin' "How can I do something ?",
'Cos I ain't gonna be in chains no-more,
You lot might have been conned, but I ain't been conned,
'Cos I'm a free man, I'm free, and I'm gonna let my soul soar,
and the way I do that is through my music,
so why don't you, do something ?
Everyone, together, let's plant more greens. It's for the future.

Plant the greens, safe the Earth, safe the future. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment